WaterResourcesEngineerJobs.com














 


(click on logo to see their Jobs)

Water Service Supervisor, CA



Water Resources Engineer Salaries

Average Salary $82,000

To Become a Water Resources Engineer

Degree programs that will prepare graduates for engineering careers in the water sciences include civil engineering, environmental engineering, hydrology, water resources management. Almost all are 4-year programs.  Other programs include alternate periods of study and work which give you valuable experience but extend your training to 5 years or more.

The employment market is favorable for Water Resources Engineers.

Find Water Resources Engineer Jobs by Location- Search Water Resources Engineer & Construction Jobs nationwide.

Water Resources Engineer Job Description:
T
his position is a critical element in providing effective H&H and/or Coastal Engineering support to the FEMA Regional office.  Bachelors Degree in Civil or Coastal Engineering, Hydrology or related field. Minimum 3 years of experience in the fields of hydrology and hydraulics,or coastal engineering, and floodplain management. Applicants must demonstrate excellent writing, analytical,communication and organization skills. Successful applicant must also demonstrate ability to work as part of multidisciplinary groups and also independently with little supervision. Should also have experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, Microsoft Office Suite, Autocad and/or Microstation.

Find Green Educational Programs- Learn about Green Careers. Explore how you can promote your skills to find a professional career in promoting
biodiversity, renewable energy, transportation alternatives, Water Resources and energy conservation, environmental health, safe food and Water Resources and preventing global warming on our planet.

Post your Resume

Post your Resume or Confidential Career Profile.

Get Mobile Text Alerts of Jobs sent to your phone.

Job Search Agent
Sign up for our Job Search Agent and get E-Mail of Water Resources Engineer Jobs that match your search requirements!

Green Salaries by Job Title-Review job title descriptions, salaries, minimum educational requirements & growth potential.

Salary Information & Salary Survey.  Learn about green salaries from entry to senior level in start-ups, government, corporations.

Find Green Associations- Find green building associations, environmental associations, energy associations.

Need Help with your Resume?  
Get Resume Tips, Find a Resume Writer & More....

Water resources

Water resources are sources of water that are useful or potentially useful to humans. Uses of water include agricultural, industrial, household, recreational and environmental activities. Virtually all of these human uses require fresh water. 97.5% of water on the Earth is salt water, leaving only 2.5% as fresh water of which over two thirds is frozen in glaciers and polar ice caps. The remaining unfrozen freshwater is mainly found as groundwater, with only a small fraction present above ground or in the air.[1] Fresh water is a renewable resource, yet the world's supply of clean, fresh water is steadily decreasing. Water demand already exceeds supply in many parts of the world, and as world population continues to rise at an unprecedented rate, many more areas are expected to experience this imbalance in the near future.[citation needed] The framework for allocating water resources to water users (where such a framework exists) is known as water rights. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Advertise Here


Search Jobs on your Mobile







WaterResourcesEngineerJobs.com

E-Mail:
jobs@waterresourcesengineerjobs.com

Copyright 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved.